Tuesday, September 17th, 2019
Registration (and breakfast) starts at 7:30 AM.
Event begins promptly at 8:00 AM, finishing at 9:30 AM.
Calgary Petroleum Club – McMurray Room
If your team is exploring ways to attract and retain the brightest minds, to elevate employee engagement and positively impact your bottom line, this is THE Fall session to attend to be prepared for the oncoming economic turnaround. Experts will demystify how collaborative intentional conv
This Exclusive Event is best suited to Corporate Executives and HR Leaders in medium to large-sized organizations. Executive Guests will learn (Agenda below) from two Mentorship Experts:
– How mentorship impacts improving e
– Keys to increasing employee productivi
– Critical insights to attract, hire and retain the best talent
– Positively impact your organization’s bottom line
– The deeper benefits of collaborative cross-functional conversations
– Connect with like-minded HR and corporate Executives, and take away:
– Steps to leverage innovative tools to foster mentorship conversations in your organization.
Two Keynote Speakers collaborate to bring you invaluable insights on leveraging your most important asset – your people:
Dr. Ravi Gundlapalli, PhD
CEO, Founder of MentorCloud Inc.
Head Office: Menlo Park in Silicon Valley, California
Dr. Ravi is the Founder and CEO of the world’s most trusted and scalable cloud-based employee engagement and mentorship platform used by prestigious organizations such as, Marriott International, YPO, EO, Groupon, Seven West Media, Beak & Johnston, and by impact organizations such as AnitaB.org and Summit. During his short visit to Calgary, Dr. Ravi as the Author of ‘The Art of Mentoring’ and global keynote speaker will share key insights with fellow Executives. Dr. Ravi’s work has been featured in Forbes, Harvard Business Review, Huffington Post, Forbes India and [email protected]
Yvonne E.L. Silver, CEC and CPHR
Founder of Flourish! and Women & Wisdom Media
Based in: Calgary, Alberta
Yvonne is a seasoned Mentor, Senior Human Resources Leader (CPHR) and Certified Executive Coach, with experience designing and implementing Mentorship Programs, who appreciates first-hand the opportunities a successfully implemented program brings. She is the author of the bestselling book “Words, Women and Wisdom: The Modern Art of Confident Conversations” and a sought after speaker, passionately teaching women entrepreneurs and leaders to flourish in business – by mastering their confidence – through her speaking, writing, coaching, group programs and retreats, as well as her radio show/podcast.
Investment: $93 per person (including breakfast).
7:30 AM – Registration and Networking with Corporate Executives and HR Leaders
8:00 AM – The Art of Mentoring – Ravi Gundlapalli
8:30 AM – Mentoring Magic – Yvonne E.L. Silver
9:00 AM – “Fireside Chat” Panel Discussion & Lessons Learned – Ravi, Yvonne and Linda Matthie
9:20 AM – Spontaneous Conversations (Q & A) with Ravi, Yvonne and the Audience
9:30 AM – Closing Comments and Wrap Up
The Event Includes:
– Complimentary copy of “The Art of Mentoring” by Dr. Ravi Gundlapalli
– Complimentary copy of “Words, Women and Wisdom: The Modern Art of Confident Conversations” by Yvonne E.L. Silver
– Complimentary copy of “ThinkBook” by Rajesh Setty (a serial entrepreneur based in Silicon Valley, who has co-founded multiple technology and publishing companies).
– Four ticket levels, with the first four VIP Guest registrations including opportunities to meet with Ravi & Yvonne after the event concludes
– A full served breakfast.
Early Bird Tickets
– Tickets purchased prior to August 10, 2019 will provide access to an EXCLUSIVE WisdomX Webinar on August 21st, with Chip Conley, New York Times bestselling author of “[email protected]: The Making of a Modern Elder”. Chip serves as an advisor and mentor to Airbnb’s corporate leadership and is the Founder of the Modern Elder Academy. This webinar is valued at $99 USD
Register and additional details at: